A photographer specialised in digital imaging turned into a multi-award winning artist.
Born in Hamburg, Germany. Art studies at the Studio Art Centres International in Florence, Italy. Studies of Photography at the Istituto Europeo di Design Milan, Italy.
Since 1993 first experiences in digital imaging. Soon after, she created extraordinary art pieces by exploring all aspects of Conceptual Photography. Most recently also by adding material to her works.
Her recognition as an artists is underlined by winning several awards as well as throughout exhibitions in Europe and the USA.
- 2011 | First Prize | Prix de la Photographie Paris | Fine Art | Gold
- 2012 | Photography Masters Cup | Fine Art | Honorable Mention
- 2011 | Photography Masters Cup | Fine Art | Honorable Mention
- 2003 | 'Lead Award Cover of the year' for a Cover published in the SZ Magazine.
- 2000 | 'Lead Award generated image 2000', for a series published in the Spiegel Reporter.
- 1999 | Kodak Digital Imaging Award | First Price
- 1998 | ADC Bronze medal for a series published in the Spiegel Special.
- Germany: Hamburg | Berlin | Halle | Düsseldorf
- Netherlands: Amsterdam
- UK: London
- Turkey: Istanbul
- Spain: Valencia
- USA: New York | Las Vegas | Michigan | Colorado Springs