ARTMO will not provide any kind of data to 3rd party organisations.
ARTMO's server is located in Germany, at the hosting company 1und1. Our server is only being used by ARTMO, and therefore security measurements are at highest possible level.
Shop-Payments are being processed through a secure payment gateway, using STRIPE, which is a PayPal and Credit Card payment gateway. Once your seller-dashboard is ready for you to use, we will guide you through a few necessary settings.
This Quick-Start-Guide is not substituting the Sellers Terms & Conditions nor is it the legale base. It is meant to provide a general short overview of the steps have to be taken to get started.
- You must make yourself familiar with the Sellers Terms & Conditions, because those are legally relevant and by using the ARTMO Collection (shop) you are accepting those terms.
- Edit your social profile. Make sure your profile is an ARTIST or GALLERY profile and not a MEMBER profile.
- Have your actual email address in your profile; we need that later for setting up your seller-account.
- Read our Sellers Terms & Conditions.
- So far we have been uploading and maintaining all artworks for sale on behalf of the artists. This procedure is going to change soon.
Until further notice, we will no longer upload and maintain artworks on behalf of artists. Instead, soon we are going to introduce a Dashboard for Sellers. This will enable you to upload and maintain your collection directly yourself.
At this stage, we are still developing this Dashboard.
We expect to publish it by the end of April 2018.
Until then, we would like to ask you for patience. Once the dashboard and a fully functional seller-account is ready for use we will inform you.
Thank you very much for your patronage.
Here a quick overview about important topics.
[*Those conditions are covered by our Sellers Terms & Conditions. This is just a quick overview and not a substitute for the full version of the Sellers Terms & Conditions.]
- Commission: ARTMO's commission is 20%, taken from the net sale price, exclusive shipping, insurance and handling costs.
- ARTMO U.G. (shop) is based in Germany. All monies will be received by our German bank account.
- When transferring your share (80%) you will need to accept money transfer costs. Some banks sometimes charge a fee for international money transfer.
- So far each sale is being handled in a case-by-case situation. Once a customer has expressed interest, or has made a deposit or full payment we will contact you immediately. You must make sure, that the artwork is then being reserved until the sale is finally successfully processed or cancelled.
- In case you are selling artworks directly, then you must inform us immediately so we can either take the artwork offline or mark them as sold.
What if you have your artworks at a gallery on consignment for exhibition?
Then you will have a commission agreement in place with the gallery. You need to consider that the artworks have to be marked as ".. not available until further notice .." or they have to be taken offline. If we lave the artworks online, then our 20% commission will kick in and that might clash with your consignment.