This Quick-Start-Guide is not substituting the Sellers Terms & Conditions nor is it the legale base. It is meant to provide a general short overview of the steps has to be taken to get started.
- You must make yourself familiar with the Sellers Terms & Conditions, because those are legally relevant and by using the ATMO shop you are accepting those terms.
The ARTMO shop is a little different to other art online shops. The procedures to upload and maintain your collection requires certain actions; but no worries, will be easy going.
- Edit your social profile. Make sure your profile is an ARTIST or GALLERY profile and not a MEMBER profile.
- Have your actual email address in your profile; we need that later for setting up your cloud-access.
- Please send us a short email, stating that you are interested in publishing your collection in the shop. [email@example.com)
- Read our Sellers Terms & Conditions.
- We will set-up access for you in our cloud. We will use your email address for that. You will receive an email with your access credentials.
- In your cloud folder you will find a spreadsheet form. Please fill it out with all the specific information for each artwork, including price, size, material, etc.
- Upload all material for your artworks into our cloud.
- So far you cannot upload your artworks yourself. We have to that for you.
[We are working on a major update. When that is live, then you can upload your artworks entirely by yourself, but for now we have to do that for you]
- We will upload all your artworks into our shop.
- As soon as possible, after we have published your artworks, you must review all products thoroughly one-by-one and let us know whether or not all the information is set according to the information you have provided. If there is anything we have overlooked or anything needs to be rectified we ask you to let us know immediately.
- After your review we like you to sen us a short email and confirm, that all information is correct.
That's it; if you need assistance with any of those steps, then we are more than happy to talk to you over the phone.
Here a quick overview about important topics.
[*Those conditions are covered by our Sellers Terms & Conditions. This is just a quick overview and not a substitute for the full version of the Sellers Terms & Conditions.]
- Commission: ARTMO's commission is 20%, taken from the net sale price, exclusive shipping, insurance and handling costs.
- ARTMO U.G. (shop) is based in Germany. All monies will be received by our German bank account.
- When transferring your share (80%) you will need to accept money transfer costs. Some banks sometimes charge a fee for international money transfer.
- So far each sale is being handled in a case-by-case situation. Once a custom,er has expressed interest, or has made a deposit or full payment we will contact you immediately. You must make sure, that the artwork is then being reserved until the sale is finally successfully processed or cancelled.
- In case you are selling artworks directly, then you must inform us immediately so we can either take the artwork offline or mark them as sold.
What if you have your artworks at a gallery on consignment for exhibition?
Then you will have a commission agreement in place with the gallery. You need to consider that the artworks have to be marked as ".. not available until further notice .." or they have to be taken offline. If we lave the artworks online, then our 20% comission will kick in and that might clash with your consignment.