This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Born in 1954 near Paris, France, an artists for more than thirty-five years.
He relocated to Thailand where he now has his studio. As an autodidact, he became a truly free mind.
Whether his amazing sculptures or his stunning furniture designs; tables, chairs and many more; fascinating is the fact, that his unique signature can be seen in both.
His works are influenced by his french roots, minimalistic-baroque, inspired by his journeys throughout India and Asia; a one of a kind mixture; transcendence into, how he calls it, Neo Art Nouveau.
- 2017 | Shenzhen International Art Fair | See More >>
- 2017 Shanghai Art Fair | See more >>
- 2016 Art Beijing
- 2016 Asia Art Contemporary Show | Singapore & Hong Kong
- 2013-2016 Art Shanghai
- 2013 Guangzhou International Art
- 1995 - 2015 Maison & Object Paris | Singapore
- 2009 Art fair design | Tokyo
- 2007 - 2009 Arbitare el tempo
- 2000 Sofa Chicago | USA
- 1999-2002 Index | Dubai
- 2004: Recognised as “Sculptor Designer" by International Fame.
Your Social Media Links will appear as an icon underneath your name.
The section below and the information are only visible to yourself and ARTMO Admin.